Friday, November 12, 2010

My public repository!

I learnt some GIT basics in this while. There are many books and tutorials available online for getting hands on with GIT. The GIT community book is what I found to be particularly powerful and easy-to-follow reference I would commend for all newbies.

I created my first SSH key and a public project to host branches of projects I'll work on.
Updated:
My Gnome work will be hosted on the glassrose-GNOME project on Gitorious.org and I'll push my Empathy WIP branches in the Empathy repository in this project. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

interviewBit Medium: Palindrome Partitioning II

Problem Name:  Palindrome Partitioning II Problem Description : https://www.interviewbit.com/problems/palindrome-partitioning-ii/ Problem Ap...